Thursday, December 24, 2009

30 Ties - Day 20


I'm back from my week long hiatus in the beautiful King's Range, Humboldt County, California (tie pictures and posts for each day of the trip to come!)

But for Day 20, the highlight was Christmas Eve tennis with a tie. It was a beautiful day in the rwc (Redwood City). To burn a few calories before the eventual onslaught of deliciously prepared dishes-a caloric smorgasbord-Dylan, Rob, Aliyah, and I played some tennis. The game was not as intense as in the past, yet nevertheless great to get out there on such a nice day.

As you can see, the tie for Day 20 is a smart, shiny brown tie, great for those sunny days outside.

With thanks, Ryan.

P.s., over the next week or so, I'll still have limited internet access. I'll plan best I can to keep the posts coming.

No comments: