Sunday, December 20, 2009

30 Ties - Day 16



On Day 16, I met up with my sister, Aliyah, her boyfriend, Chris, and two pet rats, Fede and Winkle, for a trip up to Placerville, California. We were all going up to visit our mom. (Btw, as I write this, the two rats are climbing frighteningly all over my body.)

While we didn't see our mother much, it was a very relaxing time. She owns and runs a wonderful cafe/bar/music venue/yoga studio/community event room, in Placerville proper called The Cozmic Cafe. They have a lot of exciting changes on the way which take up a lot of her time.

In the meantime, Chris, Aliyah, and I played some massive games of Settler's of Catan (the best selling board game of U.S. and Germany.) I won a game; Chris won a game; and Aliyah won a game. I don't think I could ever get sick of that game!

We also played Oh Hell, a popular card game similar to hearts. The picture for Day 16 shows me kicking some serious but. Don't ask me why I have my fist in the air.

With love and gratitude, Ryan.

1 comment:

morgan said...

Is this a commercial for Settlers of Catan?! Do you get royalties?