Monday, December 7, 2009

30 Ties - Day 3



On this balmy Monday night, I was welcomed by a surprise visit from my brother Robbie (r-o-double b!). He was going through some relationship troubles with his girlfriend of two months, Rachel, and wanted to hang out. So that we did. Nothing too out of the ordinary--we talked, we watched the latest episode of the Office, and we contemplated delivering food in (which, as of this writing, was decided against for lack of funds).

I had had a very busy day puttering around Berkeley running errands, such as visiting the bank, the DMV, and our local camera store to develop film. It has been pleasant for me and my brother to be cooped up in the apartment with no conscious desire to go outside. Though the night is young.

This picture shows my brother and I enjoying our night in, on this cold Monday night, concluding day three of this series of thirty ties for thirty days.

With thanks, Ryan

No comments: