Tuesday, December 8, 2009

30 Ties - Day 4


Day 4's picture is a mobile email. It was another busy day today, primarily it being Megan's 29th birthday. She had about 10 of her friends over for a small, makeshift dinner party. She prepared several styles of marinated shrimp and chicken tacos, in her terribly small kitchen. Oh so good.

As shown in the picture below, near the end of the night we all sat in Megan's living room and chatted; me primarily listening and taking in the night. I am wearing one of my favorite ties of the group, a burgundy colored tie, with womb shaped designs patterned throughout (paisley, I assume).

Yes! There is an awesome print of a giant artichoke in the background, created by an Italian produce company, I believe.

The Musical Playlist for the night was exceptional: the xx, fuck buttons, passion pit, et al. Essentially the who's who of pitchfork.com's favorite album list.

A great night. Oddly, not one person mentioned the sheer randomness of me wearing a tie sans dress shirt. I guess it is San Francisco. All style goes here.

With love and thanks, Ryan.

No comments: